[UA-discuss] [UA-EAI] Regular Expression To Validate EAI Addresses

Abdelmeniem Tharwat atharwat at tra.gov.eg
Sat Aug 15 14:58:23 UTC 2020

So now we back to the short regex for EAI address validation at same time it will be good to have more patterns to test and make any necessary changes.

FYI, I used this regex with bootstrap and query for the client side validation and use it inside the Java code for server side validation.

Sent from my iPhone