[UA-discuss] New UASG video!

Jane Sexton jane.sexton at icann.org
Thu Dec 10 18:25:08 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone –

Hope you are all well. I’m excited to share a newly published UASG social video on what UA means to UASG members. A big thank to you to those who participated, including UASG leadership, Ambassadors, working group chairs, and Local Initiatives!

I encourage you to check out the video on the below channels and to please like and share if you can.

  *   Twitter post: https://twitter.com/UASGTech/status/1337083839412224000
  *   Video on uasg.tech: https://uasg.tech/videos/
  *   YouTube: https://youtu.be/X3mZokBV3ZA

Best,
Jane

--
Jane Sexton
Communications Coordinator, Global Domains Division

Mobile: +1 310 570 7293
Slack: jane.sexton
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>