[UA-discuss] Our website is down

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Mon Jan 6 18:37:08 UTC 2020

Dear all,

The UASG.tech website is working now.

Kindly check and let me know if you still find any issues.

Regards,
Sarmad

On 1/4/20, 10:53 PM, "UA-discuss on behalf of Sarmad Hussain" <ua-discuss-bounces at icann.org on behalf of sarmad.hussain at icann.org> wrote:

    Hi Mark, John, all,

    We are looking into it hope to sort this out early next week.

    Regards,
    Sarmad

    On 1/4/20, 10:28 PM, "UA-discuss on behalf of John Levine" <ua-discuss-bounces at icann.org on behalf of john.levine at standcore.com> wrote:

        In article <0d022664-9f06-4e55-b1c3-ded1e8ad5eb8 at governanceprimer.com> you write:
        >Anybody has further information on why uasg.tech is down?

        Its DNS records have disappeared.  Openprovider's servers are still responding for
        the zone with SOA and DNSSEC records, but there's no A or AAAA.

        R's,
        John

        By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_privacy_policy&d=DwICAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=KTETvEaGPwPcawI-QmNa-kiv-ZBvdgyyLm-mxd028M4&m=Lf3sitiKN3l_zpCa1ayrxkK5IDuM-AKNckiksfOdV3c&s=1TeScdGdlLprkHxPkHudkCPhFIdha8_n9aDyt5FSR_s&e= ) and the website Terms of Service (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_privacy_tos&d=DwICAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=KTETvEaGPwPcawI-QmNa-kiv-ZBvdgyyLm-mxd028M4&m=Lf3sitiKN3l_zpCa1ayrxkK5IDuM-AKNckiksfOdV3c&s=8rCTylWM59ROJm9Z6GYTaR0Y1vb22_RJtvQuVCkG8Pg&e= ). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

    By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_privacy_policy&d=DwIGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=KTETvEaGPwPcawI-QmNa-kiv-ZBvdgyyLm-mxd028M4&m=i8IfTh-qObkSuzriKNKczLanoPQcOpDvCZtLbZHKqD8&s=yDtMCzy17hdv6EoZSVr9_T5BVLRC7B218SrEFrhlgW0&e= ) and the website Terms of Service (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_privacy_tos&d=DwIGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=KTETvEaGPwPcawI-QmNa-kiv-ZBvdgyyLm-mxd028M4&m=i8IfTh-qObkSuzriKNKczLanoPQcOpDvCZtLbZHKqD8&s=zzyt6OIR3gPnb_7crw0COv0XAK4PzcIiE6Babeb4pYA&e= ). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.