[UA-discuss] Unified calendar

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Mon Jul 13 14:10:30 UTC 2020

uasg.tech features an events calendar at https://uasg.tech/events/; one could export a single event or download all of them. You won’t get updates to new or modified calendar events, so some maintenance is required by the user. But I think that’s exactly what you are trying to avoid, and right now I cannot think of a solution that does not duplicate the effort of keeping two calendar repositories.

Potentially, the website could be enhanced with notifications via email about new/revised events, etc.

Dennis