[UA-discuss] UASG's FY21 Action Plan - Request for Community Feedback

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Tue Jul 21 13:58:29 UTC 2020

Dear UASG members,

Please find attached UASG’s Draft FY21 Action Plan for your review and feedback. The plan is also posted at UASG.tech website.

This Draft Action Plan has been compiled based on the discussions over past several weeks by the UASG working groups (WGs) on the tasks they would like to prioritize. This input from the WGs was collated and presented during ICANN68 Prep Week<https://68.schedule.icann.org/meetings/sXAi7JXbi4SQPKo2K#/?limit=10&sortByFields[0]=isPinned&sortByFields[1]=lastActivityAt&sortByOrders[0]=-1&sortByOrders[1]=-1>.

We would request you to please review the draft plan and provide your input through the online form<https://forms.gle/1sqsAbcsJtgQTQ92A> by 31 July 2020.  UASG’s FY21 Action Plan will be finalized based on the feedback received.

We look forward to your comments and feedback.

Regards,
Sarmad