[UA-discuss] FYI: Centre for Curriculum Internationalisation

André Schappo andre.schappo at mac.com
Thu Jul 30 11:27:43 UTC 2020

FYI: Centre for Curriculum Internationalisation (CCI)

The CCI has an open forum for discussion of internationalisation of University Curricula groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cicin <http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cicin> I am a member of this list and I occasionally post to this forum on topics concerning Computer Science Internationalisation, of which IDNs and EAI are a subset. My latest post to this forum is about IDNs groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/cicin/kub5tkVVC-I <http://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/cicin/kub5tkVVC-I> This is part of my ongoing endeavours to raise awareness of Computer Science Internationalisation, IDNs and EAI in Academia. I hope that sometime in the future, internationalisation will be integral and foundational to the Computer Science curriculum.

To my knowledge, I am the only Computer Science academic on this forum, so I frequently wonder how well my posts are received by the forum members ☺️

André Schappo