[UA-discuss] Congratulations to Abdalmonem Galila

Jiankang Yao yaojk at cnnic.cn
Tue Jun 16 01:43:33 UTC 2020

Hello Abdalmonem Galila,

Congratulations!

Jiankang Yao

From: Nitin Walia
Date: 2020-06-14 22:41
To: Ajay Data; UA-discuss
CC: Abdalmonem Galila. Egypt
Subject: Re: [UA-discuss] Congratulations to Abdalmonem Galila

Congratulations Abdalmonem.

Regards

Nitin Walia
Director
Data Ingenious Global Limited
Sent from Xgenplus Mobile app.

-------- Original message --------
From: Ajay Data <ajay at data.in>
Date: 14/06/2020 18:16 (GMT+05:30)
To: UA-discuss <UA-discuss at icann.org>
Cc: "Abdalmonem Galila. Egypt" <agalila at mcit.gov.eg>

Hello

Hope you all are taking care in this pandemic situation and keeping safe.

In these difficult time, we have some good news too.

It is my pleasure to share that Abdalmonem Galila, UA Ambassador for UASG, has been selected as the first recipient of Tarek Kamel Fellowship Recognition, as announced in an ICANN blog on 11 June 2020. The award recognizes the outstanding contributions of fellows in furthering ICANN's capacity development efforts in their respective regions.

Abdalmonem Galila is the Deputy Manager of the .masr (.مصر) IDN ccTLD of Egypt. He is also a member of the Task Force on Arabic Script Internationalized Domain Names (TF-AIDN) that focuses on the secure deployment and ease of use of Arabic IDNs.

He is a very active member of the ICANN community, and is currently engaged in the work being done by the Universal Acceptance Steering Group (UASG). In March 2018, he was elected as a UA ambassador, supporting the equal treatment of all domain names. Since then he has conducted many UA awareness sessions, training sessions and hands-on workshops inside and outside of Egypt.

Please join us in congratulating him on the recognition.

Regards,
Dr. Ajay Data
Chair - UASG

--
Sent from my Android device with XGen Email.