[UA-discuss] ICANN's CZDS is not fully UA ready

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 18:58:04 UTC 2020

Hello All,

To my surprise,

CZDS service of ICANN does not allow to search TLD names in
IDN, like to request access to .москва you need to type in xn--80adxhks.
(and, quite misleading, when you start adding Russian Cyrillic letters, it shows nothing,
while adding U-label shows the same TLD)

I think this should be fixed.

P.s: it is bit sad, by my GNSO Council and RySG obligations do not allow me to fully participate in UA,
but I try to ensure that the UA is in top proprieties of the organization and it
goes through all my efforts.

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,