[UA-discuss] Safe and Healthy - New Normal.

Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Sat May 16 03:36:35 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone

We all are witnessing a unique situation and trying to deal as New Normal. I hope that you and your family are safe and healthy.

UASG is having our regular calls, virtual meetings going on for all WGs and our focus is also shifting to finalise New year's stretegic plan while reviewing what we have achieved till now. Thank you everyone for contributing to UASG.

UASG is also going to have  one session in  ICANN68 and you will see that soon in ICANN Schedule.

We will soon have our UA Community Update call. You will hear from me again soon.

Just wanted to reach out to all of you to convey my wishes for staying healthy and safe.

Beat wishes

Dr. Ajay Data

--
Sent from my Android device with XGen Email.