[UA-discuss] New UA Local Initiatives Blog

Dr Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Sun Nov 1 06:12:58 UTC 2020

Thank you Jane for sharing blog on Local Initiatives. I truly believe that Local Initiatives will make in roots in every region and make a remarkable impact locally. We are already seeing the passion and efforts for UA locally. Untimately, we all have to break language barriers and bring billions online.I would encourage everyone to start looking at UA initiatives in your region and if there is not already Local Initiaitive, you can start looking at LI Charter and get going for your region to make a positive impact.  Feel free to contact us for any help or guidence. Hope you are keeping safe.

Best Wishes

Dr. Ajay Data
From: Jane Sexton   MailId : [107890395]To: "ua-discuss at icann.org" Subject: [UA-discuss] New UA Local Initiatives BlogDate: 30 Oct 2020 09:25:13 PM

Hi All &ndash

Hope this note finds you well. We have recently published a new blog on the UA Local Initiatives and all of the great work they are doing. You can read it here:  https://uasg.tech/2020/10/making-global-progress-towards-an-internet4all-universal-acceptance-local-initiatives/

Please also share on social media if possible:  https://twitter.com/UASGTech/status/1321853952112037

Thank you!
Jane

--
Jane Sexton
Communications Coordinator, Global Domains Division

Mobile: +1 310 570 7293
Slack: jane.sexton
www.icann.org

_______________________________________________UA-discuss mailing listUA-discuss at icann.orghttps://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ua-discuss_______________________________________________By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy) and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.Do not Remove:[HID]20201030212510436[-HID]
[XGENFOOTER]

[-XGENFOOTER]