[UA-discuss] IGF 2020 Universal Acceptance:Illustrations from Around the World

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 14:34:43 UTC 2020

Good morning/afternoon/evening

I have a question. I have in my calendar an entry for an UA session (title in the subject line) scheduled for today, Thursday 5 November, at 18:50 UTC.
However, now that I wanted to get the Zoom link I do not see the session in the main schedule anymore.
Can somebody tell me whether the session is cancelled, it is a mistake from my part, or is the entry missing from today’s calendar?

Thanks,
Roberto