[UA-discuss] Korean Hangul Domain Names 한글 도메인 네임

André Schappo andre.schappo at mac.com
Mon Nov 30 10:34:13 UTC 2020

I have been rather quiet on this list for quite a long time but I have, as usual, been working away on IDNs and EAI. Over the past few months I have put a lot of work into researching Korean Domain Names and as a result I have had a rather pleasing minor success. When I google search on the string "한글 도메인 네임" (including the quotes) I currently appear on the first page of search results😀  Please see the attached png screen shot.

한글 도메인 네임 = Hangul Domain Name. Hangul 한글 is the name of the Korean Script https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hangul

André Schappo