[UA-discuss] Self Nomination as Chair - Technology Working Group in UA

Nitin nitin at xgenplus.com
Mon Nov 30 17:21:09 UTC 2020

Dear RajivI support your self nomination.RegardsNitin WaliaDirector Sent from Xgenplus app on my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Rajiv Kumar <rajlibra1975 at gmail.com> Date: 30/11/2020  22:39  (GMT+05:30) To: ua-tech at icann.org Cc: ua-discuss at icann.org Subject: [UA-discuss] Self Nomination as Chair - Technology Working Group in	UA Dear Madam / Sir,

I, Rajiv Kumar has been working as a Manager (Registry) in the National Internet Exchange of India, since
2007.

During the last 13+ years, I have been working with NIXI in
Registry Operations:

 ·
As a nodal person in NIXI for coordinating activities related to
implementation of IDN, I have actively interacted with ICANN, IANA, C-DAC,
MeitY.

·
I have attended all the major meetings related to the
implementation of IDN and contributed effectively.

·
I have coordinated with ICANN and IANA for delegation of IDN
ccTLD to NIXI.

·
For testing of IDN software I have coordinated with CDAC and
Technical Service Providers.

·
 Introduce
Sunrise C (for ASCII domain holder) and part of Sunrise evaluation team of all
IDN scripts

·
was part of Neo Brahmi Generation Panel and Variant Issues Project --
Devanagari Case Study Team.

So that I nominated myself for the post of Chair- Technology
Working Group in UA .

Please consider my nomination for the post of Chair- Technology
Working Group in UA.

Regards,

Rajiv Kumar

Manager (Registry) - NIXI, India