[UA-discuss] [UA-Tech] Using EAI in the EPP protocol

Dmitry Belyavsky beldmit at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 07:53:09 UTC 2020

In this very first draft, I hoped it will be possible just to update RFC
5733 and allow EAI in the contact object.

The first responses show that the early draft should be reworked and the
EPP extension specification should be used instead.
I'll let you know when the specification is ready.

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky