[UA-discuss] [UA-Tech] Using EAI in the EPP protocol

Dmitry Belyavsky beldmit at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 09:16:22 UTC 2020

Maxim,

Many thanks!
The draft is desired to fix the current state of the EPP protocol which is
in rather common use in both CC TLDs and gTLDs.

IMHO, if the EPP protocol is redesigned to accept these issues and adopted,
these changes are to become a part of the core protocol - as for now EPP
accepts local and internationalized (ASCII only :) ) post addresses.

I totally agree that it's a good idea to make these changes simultaneously.