[UA-discuss] [UA-EAI] New version of tencent mail system supports EAI

André Schappo andre.schappo at mac.com
Thu Sep 17 17:18:36 UTC 2020

(Apologies if you receive the below email from me more than once. Today I am making rookie mistakes and at the same time having senior moments 😀 )

Excellent!

Has Tencent 腾讯 made a public announcement on the internet? If yes could you please email us a link(s) as ① I would like to promote it ② I would like to send a link to my Chinese students.

Is this new system now being used for all users or is it yet to be released?

Thank you 多谢

André Schappo