[UA-discuss] Is multiple scripts allowed

Samuel from Pivots samcillabaakojr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 13:32:19 UTC 2021

Hi Maniam,
It's really interesting how cyber-tricks continue to evolve to favour the
"smart". Unfortunately, there are some registries that actually support
non-ASCII domain names and that worsens the plight of internet users who
are likely to miss this tiny but very important detail, leading to their
fall. Worth sharing.

Sincerely,
Samuel Osei Mensah

e: ads at netbuzzafrica.com | 7M at pivotdigitalmedia.tk

| News Media <https://netbuzzafrica.com/> | Creative Media
<https://pivotdigitalmedia.tk/> | Digital Radio
<https://radio.netbuzzafrica.com/> |
[image: Facebook icon] <https://facebook.com/samcillabaakojr>   [image:
LinkedIn icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/samcillabaakojr>   [image:
Twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/samcillabaakojr>   [image: Youtbue icon]
<https://www.youtube.com/netbuzz>   [image: Instagram icon]
<https://www.instagram.com/samcillab2131>  [image: Logo]
<https://pivotdigitalmedia.tk/>
[image: Banner]
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified
in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message
with
any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received
this
message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its
deletion,
so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.