[UA-discuss] UASG Newsletter - July 2021 (Pilot edition)

Mark Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Mon Aug 2 20:03:32 UTC 2021

I would like to congratulate the Comms group for getting this initiative
off the ground. For a long time we've had the need for material that can
keep the community as a whole up to date across all groups, and this is
definitely a valuable step.

Might I suggest that every issue there is a half-page at the start that
is a "this is where we are right now" update? This could be taken and
quickly summarized from meeting minutes, for example. That would be a
great way for the different WG to understand what the other is doing at
a glance.

Best,

On 08/02/2021 11:36, Maria Kolesnikova via UA-discuss wrote:

> Dear UASG members,
>
> To keep you updated on the latest news and publications of the UASG
> and on UA topic worlwide, the UASG Communications Working  Group has
> started to spread an UASG Newsletter.
>
> The Newsletter will be sent on the monthly basis and provide the most
> recent UA highlights, published reports and materials as well as UA
> events to be put in your calendars.
>
> This is the pilot edition of the Newsletter for July’21. We will
> continue to work on the Newsletter’s format. In case you have any
> comments or suggestions on how we can improve it, please, do not
> hesitate to let us know.
>
> Special thanks to the UASG Comms WG’s Vice Chair - Lilian Ivette De
> Luque for her leading the project!
>
> *Enjoy reading!*
>
> **
>
> Do not forget to:
>
> ====================================
>
> Follow UASG and *Like, Share, Repost!*
>
> Twitter <https://twitter.com/UASGTech> | Facebook
> <https://www.facebook.com/uasgtech> | Youtube
> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsZQcTPv4Q2TRdx4w7V1ouw> | Linkedin
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/uasgtech>

> With kind regards,
>
> Maria Kolesnikova
>
> Chair, UASG Communications Working Group

Mark W. Datysgeld [markwd.website <https://markwd.website>]
Director at Governance Primer [governanceprimer.com
<https://governanceprimer.com>]
ICANN GNSO Councilor