[UA-discuss] Universal acceptance gets new push from Govt of India

Harish Chowdhary harishc at cdac.in
Mon Dec 6 06:59:07 UTC 2021

Thanks a lot sir,

Harish Chowdhary

On December 4, 2021 at 11:28 PM "DR. AJAY DATA via UA-discuss"
<ua-discuss at icann.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone
>
>  I am pleased to share the following press release by Govt of India:
>
>  Prime Minister Narendra Modi's vision of Digital India is to ensure that
> Internet reaches and empowers all Indians: MoS IT Rajeev Chandrasekhar
>
>  https://pib.gov.in/PressReleaseIframePage.aspx?PRID=1778084
> <https://pib.gov.in/PressReleaseIframePage.aspx?PRID=1778084>
>
>  Thank you.
>
>  Ajay Data
>

>  --
>  Sent from my Android device with XGen Email. [Web Bug from
> https://mail.dil.in:443/XGenPlusMessageID:22819.3227896936621638640696771a--RCPT-.jpg]_______________________________________________
> altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

Thanks,
Harish Chowdhary,
Technology Analyst
Internet Governance Division (IG-SIM)
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
Government of India
Electronics Niketan 6 CGO Complex
New Delhi - 110003 ( India )
[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]