[UA-discuss] Can we ruminate succeeding amendments In Structure of UASG Charter

Fariz Ahmadi farizahmadi at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 3 08:04:49 UTC 2021

Hello,

I would encourage UASG community group to have one more look at the prevailing UASG Charter https://uasg.tech/uasg-charter/ and see if we can ruminate succeeding amendments In Structure.

Present:
Strength: One Chair and two to three Vice-Chairs
Term: Two-year terms with the possibility of one reappointment so that Chairs and Vice-Chairs will serve for a period of no less than two years and no more than four.

Purpose:
Strength: One Chair and Four Vice-Chairs (We need at least four vice-chairs, as we have four community working groups in UASG, each of whom should oversee them apart from achieving goal of the Steering Group which is primarily to oversee and participate in the work of the UASG.)

Terms: Appointment to Two-year terms with the possibility of one reappointment for Chairs and for Vice-Chairs Two-year terms with the possibility of unrestricted reappointment, both done with elections and selection by members of the UASG community.

UASG community group offer your views so that UASG Secretariat can address leadership based on community feedback and implement improvements based on community feedback in the charter.

Thanks
Fariz Ahmadi