[UA-discuss] UASG 2021 Elections - Process and Timeline

Data ajay at data.in
Sun Feb 7 15:14:20 UTC 2021

Hello Jim

Thank you for wonderfully drafted points. I would discuss with team members and see what are the things could be done for clarity sake.

Let me assure you that there would be a agenda item for new leadership i.e "Election and Voting process" to  effect the UA charter  and I would encourage you to please participate in that discussion to help and guide the most transparent and accurate progress. Your points would be of great help.

Offcourse the things like time Zone, start and end time etc  may be clearly told for each process  end time. Mohamed will take care of it.

Best wishes

Ajay Data

--
Sent from my Android device with XGen Email.