[UA-discuss] Ћирилизатор - browser extension

Dušan Stojičević dusan at dukes.in.rs
Thu Jan 28 17:36:40 UTC 2021

Dear all,

I found interesting to share this idea with you and apologizing in front if you don’t share my view…

Ћирилизатор, the extension for all significant browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Kiwi…) is doing one simple task> transliteration from Latin script to Cyrillic script on opened website pages - with one click.

Although this extension for browsers is limited to Latin->Cyrillic only and it work just under one language (Serbian), the idea and approach is good, and can be inspiration for similar extension on other languages.

Author is domestic programmer, Mr. Turanjanin, and more info can be found on https://www.turanjanin.net/cirilizator/ or https://github.com/turanjanin/cirilizator

I am aware that this extension is not connected entirely to UASG and domain names, but it is a small and practical example of how to solve multilingual Internet and Universal Acceptance in wider sense.

Regards,

Dusan