[UA-discuss] A Really Impressive IDN Front End

André Schappo andre.schappo at mac.com
Wed Jun 16 10:23:33 UTC 2021

Just yesterday I discovered a clever IDN Front End site which has thousands of Korean Domain Names 한글 도메인 네임. It is a very good example of both creative and functional use of Korean Domain Names. I am totally impressed with this IDN Front End site.

The 2 entry points I have found for this site are http://동맛집.한국 and http://역맛집.한국

I have posted some of my initial findings about the site at http://www.idnforums.com/forums/35988-interesting-idns-10.html My post includes 2 dad jokes 🙂

Over the next couple of weeks I will write a much more comprehensive and detailed blog article about this IDN Front End site. I wonder if I should include my dad jokes in my blog article? 🙂

André Schappo
https://고.한국/jongno