[UA-discuss] UASG 2021 Election - Nominations and Result

Data ajay at data.in
Sun Mar 14 11:31:39 UTC 2021

Thank you Mohamad for sharing results.

I wish to thank everyone for participating and working hard in difficult times as volunteers while learning new ways to work and also dealing with pandemic.

Special thanks to outgoing Vice Chairs Mark, Dennis and Dussan.  I will miss our Woking together. The bond, trust with strong fundamentals, hard work which reflected in our decision making and work was amazing.  Hopefully your time will remain available in some way or other for UA, after all you all believe in UA mission. Looking forward to work with you as colleague in every endeavour for UA you may wish to participate.

Congratulations to new Vice Chairs Dessalegn, Abdelmonen and Pavanaja. Looking forward to work with you more closely. Welcome on board.

Thank you to everyone for giving me 2nd term to lead this group. I promise to give my best and  leave no stone unturned for making an impact through UA.

Best wishes.

Dr. Ajay Data
Chair-UASG

--
Sent from my Android device with XGen Email.