[UA-discuss] 45th Internationalization & Unicode Conference – Call for Participation (deadline [26] March)

Jim DeLaHunt list+uasg at jdlh.com
Tue Mar 23 03:40:52 UTC 2021

Thank you, Dr. Data, for your kind words.

If the Program Committee accepts the Globalised Email presentation, then
I would appreciate the help of the EAI WG leaders. I have some ideas for
how we could make it really first-rate.

Also, every one of these presentations has materials which can be
re-used by others in UASG.

Best regards,
      —Jim DeLaHunt