[UA-discuss] Internet Governance Forum

Harish Chowdhary harishc at cdac.in
Thu Nov 25 04:44:28 UTC 2021

Thanks a lot Sir,

Harish Chowdhary

On November 24, 2021 at 7:48 PM "DR. AJAY DATA via UA-discuss"
<ua-discuss at icann.org> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
>  The IIGF2021 Coordination Team, cordially invites you to participate in the
> first India Internet Governance Forum (IIGF 2021) starting 25 November, 2021
> 9:30 IST or 4:00 UTC.
>
>  The overarching theme this year is Empower India through Power of Internet.
> The three sub themes are India & Internet: India's Digital Journey & her
> Global Role; Equity, Access & Quality: High Speed Internet for all and Cyber
> Norms & Cyber Ethics in Internet Governance.
>
>  IIGF 2021 is a 3-day event (25 -27 November, 2021) where apart from the
> inaugural and valedictory sessions, there are three plenary sessions and
> thirteen workshops. Speakers from diverse stakeholder groups both from India
> and overseas will be participating to share their perspectives on various
> topics during these three days. You can view the program schedule using this
> link https://indiaigf.in/iigf21-event-structure/
> <https://indiaigf.in/iigf21-event-structure/>
>
>  To attend the session please access this link
> https://meeting.indiaigf.in/community/
> <https://meeting.indiaigf.in/community/> and set up your password to
> participate.
>
>  Do watch this short video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4C1e6udSW0
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4C1e6udSW0> to know more about the program.
>
>  Look forward to your participation in the forum to shape India's IG
> discussions.
>
>  Regards,
>
>  On behalf of the IIGF2021 Team
>
>  Ajay Data
>  --
>  Sent from my Android device with XGen Email. [Web Bug from
> https://mail.dil.in:443/XGenPlusMessageID:69886.312103629191637763517458a--RCPT-.jpg]_______________________________________________
> altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

Thanks,
Harish Chowdhary,
Technology Analyst
Internet Governance Division (IG-SIM)
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
Government of India
Electronics Niketan 6 CGO Complex
New Delhi - 110003 ( India )
[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]