[UA-discuss] my last email to this list was treated as spam

André Schappo andre.schappo at mac.com
Mon Sep 13 09:11:15 UTC 2021

I am going to word this email cautiously to avoid it being treated as spam

I sent an email to this mailing list (ua-discuss) about an hour ago. My email system, when it received my email, treated it as spam and put it into my junk folder and of course it did not inform me. I just checked manually and found it.

The email I sent was about HUENCARE. I think it was treated as spam because my email contained 8 IDNs.

So you might like to check your spam/junk folder for my email

André Schappo