[UA-discuss] Reminder to “like” UASG posts

André Schappo andre.schappo at mac.com
Wed Apr 27 10:49:57 UTC 2022

Good reminder Don. WRT UASGTech twitter, I am totally guilty of having lapsed. Will correct.In order to make UA social more dynamic, connected, internationalised and interesting here are some additional suggestions. My suggestions are in the context of twitter as this is my main social. I reason that my suggestions can be applied to other socials.➀ Comment in @UASGTech in UA relevant tweets➁ Liking should be 2 way. @UASGTech can like UA tweets which have ➀➂ @UASGTech can retweet UA tweets which have ➀➃ Use some non English hashtags when relevant eg https://twitter.com/hashtag/도메인네임?src=hashtag_click&f=live 도메인네임 is Korean for Domain Name➄ Complete the internationalisation equation - if you put your name in your tweet and you have a non Latin Script name then also include that in the tweet http://schappo.blogspot.com/2021/07/embracing-native-script-person-names.html⑥ Tweets of fully functioning IDN's and (Public) EAI'sAny other thoughts?André Schappohttps://고.한국/blogOn 26 Apr 2022, at 8:55, Don Hollander via UA-discuss <ua-discuss at icann.org> wrote:I seem to still be associated with the UASG LINKEDIN pageSomeone is putting effort into creating posts, but no one seems to be liking them. I’m sure that the more likes something gets the more it will percolate outside of its home town So I urge everyone at ICANN and UASG to like these posts.  It’s virtually effortless Don_______________________________________________UA-discuss mailing listUA-discuss at icann.orghttps://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/ua-discuss_______________________________________________By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy) and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.