[UA-discuss] Happy New Year

Dr Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Sun Jan 2 18:12:54 UTC 2022

Hello EveryoneWishing you all Happy and Prosperous New Year. The COVID-19 pandemic may have brought many Challandes &amp changes to how you live your life, and with it, at times, uncertainty, altered daily routines, financial pressures and social isolation.  Entire world is going through Challanges and in these difficult times, one thing we all can do is to remain positive and try our best .
We at UASG have been continiously working on Action Plan of UA through WGs. Following working groups are regularly having meetings to advance there efforts towards UA action plan. WG - MeasurementWG - TechnologyWG - EAI WG - Ambassadors WG - Comms WG - Local Initiative I wish to thank everyone who have taken the volunteering lead to work in these WGs and committed to make a positive difference in peoples life.  The list of people involved is available on uasg.tech website. Current leadership is very clear that our entire communication will be directed towards being productive or constructive. To have better transparency, we have also setup wiki page  ( https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=47255444 ) to have all information about activities happening in WGs. We also produced a video to explain What is Universal Acceptance ? That could be useful for people to undestand UA in very simple and easy to undetstand video.  Please feel free to share as per your need specially to students / academia and in your events. If you have still not joined any WG, you may please join and contribute in the overall mission. Looking forward to talk to you soon and see you in ICANN73.Best wishes and Happy New Year. Dr. Ajay DataChair - UASG

[XGENFOOTER]

[-XGENFOOTER]
Do not Remove:
[HID]20220102234113396[-HID]