[UA-EAI] [Ext] Quick Guide to EAI

Ajay DATA ajay at data.in
Thu Dec 15 04:15:58 UTC 2016

Yes Mark, my visiting card carries both email address EAI and ASCII (alias). They are not two separate mailbox.

In below given scenario, if the sender server do not support UTF8 then does it make sense to reply back FROM ASCII or send From EAI which in turn will convert into punnycode for recipient ?.currently by default we are sending through EAI, however user has option to change FROM to ASCII.

So in fact he has to save three email address at some point of time ASCII, EAI and Punnycode.

Stuart - yes SMTPAUTH via PUNNYcode has to be supported and we do support that.

Today I will share the XgenPlus supported FROM and TO in SMTP protocol which every email server must support to be complaint with all kind of email clients and servers.

Ajay

--
Sent from my Android device with BharatSync Communicator.