[UA-EAI] List of EAI Ready Software

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Wed Jun 8 10:01:51 UTC 2016

Further to discussions last month, I’ve drafted a ROUGH document that outlines criteria for being deemed EAI ready and started a list of EAI ready software.

A link to an editable version of the document is https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OVzd7QBZGV6bxBVG24Uul-Webkt3r-v815UXZXtWhjA/edit?usp=sharing  (PDF Attached)

We have a project in our work plan to evaluate the most common email software and services to determine if they are EAI ready.

I would like something in ‘plain english’ to more easily evaluate whether the software or service is indeed compliant.   I would also like to have a Quick Guide to EAI so that mail software developers (and there are hundreds) can easily see what they need to do to become EAI ready.

I would welcome your thoughts and comments.

Don