[UA-EAI] List of EAI Ready Software

Martin J. Dürst duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Wed Jun 8 11:08:25 UTC 2016

Hello Don,

Just a very short comment. The documents says, among else:

Displays IDNs in Unicode, not Punycode
Allows use of Unicode in the local part

It may be somewhat obvious, but shouldn't it also say "displays the
local part as Unicode (and not e.g. some kind of escaping).

On the other hand, there may be good reasons to not display all IDNs or
local parts as Unicode, e.g. to avoid spoofing. Some browsers do that.

Regards,   Martin.