[UA-EAI] Publication of EAI Providers

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Sun Nov 6 15:27:41 UTC 2016

Dear EAI Folks:

I’ve heard several requests to publish a list of contacts of people/organisations that are providing EAI ready software or services.

I have compiled an informal list.

•Microsoft
•Google
•Apple
•Yandex (Russia)
•Coremail (China)
•XgenPlus (India)
•Throughway (Thailand)
•SaudiNic
•OpenFind (Taiwan)
•Horde (USA)
•PostFix (Global)
•Afilias

These are folks who either have produced a production product and/or are working to make their systems truly EAI Ready.

My plan is to have a table like:

Product; web address; Service (Web based); Server; Client (Mac, Windows, Linux, IOS, Android); Contact Name (what do you think of this?)
Outlook2016 for PC; Microsoft.com <http://microsoft.com/>; Client (Windows)

Etc

If you would like to be included in such a published, please let me know and provide me with the information.

I think that there’s keen interest in some communities to have a such a list so that they can get email in their own languages working.

Don

Don Hollander
Universal Acceptance Steering Group
Skype: don_hollander