[UA-EAI] [Ext] RE: arabic1.arabic2 at arabic3.arabic4

Stuart Stuple stuartst at microsoft.com
Sun Apr 9 16:30:36 UTC 2017

Excellent to hear. That was my expectation but as I looked around, I found no colleagues taking advantage of the display name functionality.

For me, one of the most compelling examples for EAIs are tables with entries for common names in cultures with the given name, English use name (if appropriate), display name, and then email name. My perspective is that Universal Acceptance means that the user gets to decide how these are consistent or diverges (rather than technological limitations).

-Stuart