[UA-EAI] [Ext] Re: Revised Notes from meeting in Redmond

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Wed Apr 19 18:22:15 UTC 2017

Thanks Michael.  I’ll correct the date.

I was under the impression that you already had a bag of troublesome messages to seed the repository.  Is that not correct?

I am revising UASG004 and have added addresses from Raseel (Arabic) and Hindi (I think) from XgenPlus.   I am hoping for a couple more: Thai from Teerayut (who was taking a few days in America to travel) and something from OpenFind (Taiwan).

Don