[UA-EAI] EAI Statistics

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Mon Jan 15 21:38:10 UTC 2018

At the EAI meeting in Guangzhou there was a call to start collecting statistics.

So, can you please put your thinking hats on and let’s try, collectively, to come up with some statistics that we might use to measure achievement (or not).

Here’s some starters:

Number of mailboxes that can send to or receive from EAI Addresses (defined as EAI Phase 1 ready)

Number of EAI Mailboxes deployed

Number of messages with EAI in the headers

Other

Other

Other

And, as you think about these, consider whether your organization would be willing to share this information on a confidential basis with me (or an even more independent accounting firm) to generate global statistics.

Thanks.

Don