[UA-EAI] UASG014 - Quick Guide to EAI

Don Hollander don.hollander at icann.org
Tue Jan 16 10:19:16 UTC 2018

Thanks Arnt.

Is there any way to tell whether these 2.5 million installations are the EAI Ready releases?     Is there a repository that counts downloads perhaps?

At this point, we are only looking at the suggestion of using the alias for an ASCII address when encountering a non-EAI MTA.   Can either Exim or Postfix do this?