[UA-EAI] Regarding Chinese EAI test addresses

Dr Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Thu Jan 18 09:26:39 UTC 2018

This email works well in our system.. 㐀㐁䶴䶵@电邮.在线Thanks

Dr. Ajay DATA  | Founder &amp CEO

Get email id like अजय@डाटा.भारत in your own language,visit www.xgenplus.com

From: "Yi Fan (CELA) via UA-EAI"   MailId : [77341491]To: Don Hollander ,Mark Svancarek ,"ua-eai at icann.org" Subject: Re: [UA-EAI] Regarding Chinese EAI test addressesDate: 18 Jan 2018 01:33:42 PM

For the mailbox name .
It represents the corner case of the China mandatory char set standard requirement .

If you want to test the surrogate pair support capability of the mail system,  using this string 𠀀𠀁𪛕𪛖 .

Regards .
Yi Fan

From: Don Hollander [mailto:don.hollander at icann.org]  Sent: 2018年1月17日 13:47 To: Mark Svancarek  ua-eai at icann.org Cc: Yi Fan (CELA)  Subject: Re: [UA-EAI] Regarding Chinese EAI test addresses

Where in the address?  Mailbox name or domain name?

From: UA-EAI ua-eai-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Mark Svancarek via UA-EAI ua-eai at icann.org> Reply-To: Mark Svancarek marksv at microsoft.com> Date: Wednesday, 17 January 2018 at 1:01 PM To: "ua-eai at icann.org" ua-eai at icann.org> Cc: "Yi Fan (CELA)" yifan at microsoft.com> Subject: [UA-EAI] Regarding Chinese EAI test addresses

Yi fan has suggested that we should be using this string in our test addresses:

㐀㐁䶴䶵

because it exercises all of the Chinese Unicode pages and can catch edge cases on various platforms .

Something to keep in mind as we do testing .