[UA-EAI] Email Software and Services to be tested

Lars Steffen lars.steffen at eco.de
Tue Jan 23 08:45:57 UTC 2018

Hi Don,
I added a few tot he list.
Kind regards,
Lars

Von: UA-EAI [mailto:ua-eai-bounces at icann.org] Im Auftrag von Don Hollander
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018 04:44
An: ua-eai at icann.org
Betreff: [UA-EAI] Email Software and Services to be tested

Dear all:

Would you please have a look at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r_Atg9W_zfaDbpIx4NhFiqL-z-QlLJhyAY2jzGjg1Ww/edit?usp=sharing and provide suggestions, additions, corrections, for the email software and services that we should including in our EAI Evaluation project?

This list is based on the meeting that we held in Seattle last year.

Also, please consider if this is the right structure of if that should be changed.

Thank you.

Don

Don Hollander
Universal Acceptance Steering Group