[UA-EAI] [Ext] Re: Meeting notes from UA-EAi meeting on 20190730

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Sun Aug 11 10:49:14 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Kindly note that we have the following reports relevant to EAI published at UASG.tech website:

  *   Use Cases for UA Readiness Evaluation<https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/documents/UASG004-en-digital.pdf>
  *   Standards and Other Documents Related to Universal Acceptance<https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/documents/UASG006-en-digital.pdf>
  *   EAI: A Technical Overview<https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/documents/UASG012-en-digital.pdf>
  *   Quick Guide to EAI<https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/documents/UASG014-en-digital.pdf>
  *   EAI – Technical Perspective<https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/documents/UASG019B-en-digital.pdf>
  *   EAI: Evaluation of Major Email Software and Services<https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/documents/UASG021A-en-digital.pdf>
  *   EAI Readiness in TLDs<https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/documents/UASG021D-en-digital.pdf>

Regards,
Sarmad

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019, 18:50 Sarmad Hussain <sarmad.hussain at icann.org<mailto:sarmad.hussain at icann.org>> wrote:
Dear UA-EAI WG members,

Please find attached the meeting notes from UA-EAI WG meeting on 20190730, for your information, review and any feedback.

Please also find attached the current version of the charter, incorporating the feedback so far and with some additional edits, for your further review.

Action Items:

No.

Action Item

Owner

1

Identify the earlier documentation from EAI WG on technical gaps and list of utilities and circulate to the WG

Sarmad Hussain

2

Review the charter document and send feedback on the whole document, especially the sections on purpose, outcome and membership

All members

Regards,
Sarmad

By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy [icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_privacy_policy&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=KTETvEaGPwPcawI-QmNa-kiv-ZBvdgyyLm-mxd028M4&m=ZR673M5pdH-fWcV46VZYkPUWsxMF7qmrDwOEecOaCfU&s=MRhzW7MLeFKXLUMrRnsB4tRypiwNf7sJP1N_pj31khg&e=>) and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos [icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_privacy_tos&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=KTETvEaGPwPcawI-QmNa-kiv-ZBvdgyyLm-mxd028M4&m=ZR673M5pdH-fWcV46VZYkPUWsxMF7qmrDwOEecOaCfU&s=grYjogEEW2WZjiX_YLkQTWZ0E1uJ0alI82DO812yImM&e=>). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.