[UA-EAI] [EXTERNAL] Re: Endorsement for Vice Chair of EAI Working Group

Nitin nitin at xgenplus.com
Tue Dec 17 03:33:33 UTC 2019

Dear everyone Needless to mention that mark and other community members have shown their full faith on me and pushed me hard for the candidacy but as mark mentioned i actually never become Vice-Chair of EAI working group.I think we all respect each other decision and trust me after EAI working group members continues support and mark who himself supported my candidacy he didnt left any stone unturned to convince me for this position but it was actually my decision to not to hold this position in current term because of some of my personal reasons and let any other suitable candidate come on it which EAI community and UASG leadership find suitable and supports.I apologies for all the inconvenience and confusion caused if any becauseof me, however believe me my support for EAI and UASG initiatives do not need any position and i am supporting it everwhere and will always be available.Thanks.RegardsNitin WaliaDirector Sent from Xgenplus app on my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "Mark Svancarek (CELA) via UA-EAI" <ua-eai at icann.org> Date: 17/12/2019  06:31  (GMT+05:30) To: Diana Arteaga <dianaarteaga84 at gmail.com>, richard nims <richnims at gmail.com> Cc: ua-eai at icann.org Subject: Re: [UA-EAI] [EXTERNAL] Re: Endorsement for Vice Chair of EAI Working Group

Although I pushed him, and many supported his candidacy, Nitin never actually became Vice-Chair.

But if you want a formal email, here it is: Nitin decided he didn’t want to be the Vice Chair.

Regarding T Santosh, I note your dissent.