[UA-EAI] Training for SysAdmins for Deploying EAI

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana pitinan.koo at icann.org
Wed Feb 5 06:24:27 UTC 2020

Dear UA-EAI WG members,

Thank you for your earlier feedback on this material (how to deploy EAI support [drive.google.com]).

This is a gentle reminder for ones who would like to share further feedback, kindly provide them by Friday 7 February 2020.

We are planning to close this feedback gathering and finalize the material soon. This is being proposed to the UA-EAI WG chair to be in one of the agenda of the next call.

Regards,

Pitinan