[UA-EAI] Training for SysAdmins for Deploying EAI

Ahmed Bakhat ahmedbakhat at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 20:23:30 UTC 2020

 Sorry reference files are attached now

    On Saturday, February 8, 2020, 01:22:07 AM GMT+5, Ahmed Bakhat <ahmedbakhat at yahoo.com> wrote:

  Dear Dr. Sarmad,
Generally the training for Sys Admins is very good, covers almost all expertise levels of sys admins. I would suggest few amendments. 1. The main difference is addition of Punycode therefore there is need to emphasize on the Punycode examples, rest of the configuration in the DNS would remain same (I am attaching a examples of Punycode, as reference)  2. There should be examples of right to left and left to right for better understanding of sys admins using Arabic script3. Though some suggestions have been proposed to avoid considering it a SPAM, I think it will remain challenge event after adopting suggestions and there sys admins have to white list particular domains manually. Furthermore, it will remain challenge for SPAM filter manufacturers, as currently they are providing option to block CJK, but after fully implementation of EAI they have to revisit their design.
Best Regards,Ahmed Bakht