[UA-EAI] Request to fill in questionnaire from UA Comms WG

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Tue Feb 11 15:50:50 UTC 2020

Dear UA EAI WG members,

The UA Comms WG members have developed a short Questionnaire for Email Providers<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__forms.gle_Bf2DtaJu5CgHe2JJ6&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=KTETvEaGPwPcawI-QmNa-kiv-ZBvdgyyLm-mxd028M4&m=Bi5brAZAl-qwCXl5siqH_a2guEHWNaPjxYfYntf5htk&s=_8A2GWrfwFM8pL-ngAgw3cXb1QqPMhyZfdiqbxlOtKI&e=> to gather responses from UA EAI WG members.  They intend to use the responses to develop messaging for outreaching the email tools and service providers.

You are requested to take some time and provide your responses to the questions.  We would appreciate if you could fill in your response by 19 February 2020.

Regards,
Sarmad