[UA-EAI] Training for SysAdmins for Deploying EAI

Dr. Ajay Data ajay at data.in
Fri Jan 24 19:00:29 UTC 2020

Sarmad..

This document looks good for knowledge to me. I doubt sysadmin can make use of this document and make his setup EAI ready..?

Sysadmins usually will depend on the products capabilities and If some passionate admin will ever read on standard than they will refer to RFC or IETF discussions, willl not depend on UASG document.

I would like to join the call next time to discuss.

Thanks.

Ajay

--
Sent from my Android device with XGen Email.