[UA-EAI] Updates on WG Support and Meetings

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Tue Jun 9 08:33:58 UTC 2020

Dear WG members,

Hope you are all doing well.

We are pleased to share that Mohamed Elbashir has joined the ICANN’s IDN and UA Program team as the UA Manager.  Pitinan and Mohamed will continue to support the WG.

Also, please note that all Zoom meetings now require a password due to recent changes to help with security of the calls,.  Our existing recurrent WG meetings were set before this requirement.  To fix the issue, we may be cancelling the existing Zoom meetings for the WG and sending you a new invitation with password protection.

Please feel free to reach out to us in case you have any questions.

Best regards,
Sarmad