[UA-EAI] Reminder : Review Best Practice document & Action item(s) from the Last WG meeting

Mohamed Elbashir mohamed.elbashir at icann.org
Thu Jun 25 19:14:18 UTC 2020

Dear EAI WG members,

Kind reminder to review the “Best Practice for Mailbox Name” document and provide your comments before the next WG meeting on Tuesday, 30th June 2020, 17:00 UTC (90mins).
The link to the document : Best Practice for Mailbox Name. [docs.google.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1WdqJuIqWkSNHEeDequ3JGnHcE9Kl6QMrKlzEnQPQ5Zs_edit&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=qAs-z5lsx1qg4ORlIggZJ8rKxoygReIR_xCeVaO37qo&m=_YZe_QLmRMUKWqa0vrsU5VYGVvJbsKm49NlEqDJrYVw&s=HZ7qb24xh2vm3Dxvrqyz8j0mueOdsYe4nqXnY6oQ8SQ&e=>

Our target is to finalize the document review and complete it before the 14th of July.

Please find below the last meeting and the previous meeting(s) action items

No.

Action Item  meeting – 16 June 2020

Owner

1.

Invite members to review the document, add comments and edits
Best Practice for Mailbox Name. [docs.google.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1WdqJuIqWkSNHEeDequ3JGnHcE9Kl6QMrKlzEnQPQ5Zs_edit&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=qAs-z5lsx1qg4ORlIggZJ8rKxoygReIR_xCeVaO37qo&m=_YZe_QLmRMUKWqa0vrsU5VYGVvJbsKm49NlEqDJrYVw&s=HZ7qb24xh2vm3Dxvrqyz8j0mueOdsYe4nqXnY6oQ8SQ&e=>
( 22nd to 26th June 2020)

WG members

2.

Finalize the Best Practice for Mailbox Name document
(before Tuesday, 14th July 2020)

Chair, WG members

No.

Previous meeting(s) Action Items

Owner

Status

1.

Invite Mark Alkins to review the Best Practice for Mailbox Name document

Pitinan

Completed

2.

Create the draft communication regarding WHATWG email field

Jim, Mark D.

Pending

Thank you

Best Regards,
Mohamed (Mo) Elbashir
Universal Acceptance (UA) Program Manager
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
One World, One Internet
[id:image001.png at 01D356F4.3F3911B0]

Phone : +1 510 508 5773
Twitter : www.twitter.com/hope4alll<http://www.twitter.com/hope4alll>