[UA-EAI] UA EAI WG Meeting [ Tuesday 30 June, 17:00 UTC ]

Jim DeLaHunt list+uasg at jdlh.com
Fri Jun 26 22:01:21 UTC 2020

Mo, Mark:

Thank you for letting us know that the UA-EAI WG meeting will run a
little longer on 30. June.

FYI, I expect I will be late or absent to this meeting. I have an
appointment which is scheduled to end at 17:00 UTC, and these
appointments almost never end on time, and I will need time to return
home from the appointment. I will join the meeting when I can, but if I
am late, that is the reason. My apologies in advance.

Best regards,
      —Jim DeLaHunt, software engineer, Vancouver, Canada

NRN (No Reply Necessary)

On 2020-06-26 14:42, Mohamed Elbashir wrote:

> Mohamed Elbashir has invited you to UA EAI WG Meeting [ 17:00 UTC
> Tuesdays ]
>
> Title:
>

> UA EAI WG Meeting [ 17:00 UTC Tuesdays ]
>
> Location:
>

> https://icann.zoom.us/j/94750686090
>
> When:

> Organizer:
>

> 	Mohamed Elbashir <mohamed.elbashir at icann.org>

> Dear UA EAI WG members, Kindly Accept the new meeting invite, ICANN
> has adopted a Zoom security policy which password protects all Zoom
> meetings. Please find below the meeting link and password. You don’t
> have to be authenticated by Zoom to participate in the meeting (Zoom
> account requirement is disabled). Join Zoom Meeting :
> https://icann.zoom.us/j/94750686090 Meeting ID: 947 5068 6090
> Password: 2B at C0UYW^Y On mobile : Meeting ID: 947 5068 6090 Password:
> 766563 …
>
> Attachments:
>

> Comment:
>

> Attendees:
>

> 	ua-eai at icann.org <ua-eai at icann.org>
>>
> Related Link:

.   --Jim DeLaHunt, jdlh at jdlh.com     http://blog.jdlh.com/ (http://jdlh.com/)
       multilingual websites consultant

       355-1027 Davie St, Vancouver BC V6E 4L2, Canada
          Canada mobile +1-604-376-8953