[UA-EAI] UA-EAI WG Self-Nomination

Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong bachar at houseof.africa
Mon Nov 30 21:26:31 UTC 2020

Hello All

I support the nomination of Galila as Vice-chair.
I know his full engagement as UA ambassador and his key role in Internet
ecosystem in general and Universal Acceptance & DNS particularly.

He will bring new energy for faster development and implementation of UA.

Thanks

------------

Cordialement

ABDELDJALIL BACHAR BONG

----------------------------------

PRESIDENT & CEO

"HOUSE OF AFRICA"

E-mail: bachar at houseof.africa
Twitter: @HOUSEOFAFRIK
WEBSITE : www.houseof.africa
Whatsapp: +23566274284
Skype: Bongbour

-------------------------------------

Le Secrétaire Exécutif/Executive Secretary

Forum sur la Gouvernance de l'Internet au Tchad (FGI Tchad) /
Chad Internet Governance Forum
-------------------------------------

E-mail: Bachar at igf.td
Website: www.igf.td
Twitter :@IGFCHAD
https://twitter.com/bacharbong
Tél:0023566274284
N'djaména(Tchad)

|AFRINIC Fellow|ISOC CHAD Member|ICANN/AFRALO Member|NEXTGEN
Fellow|GIVE1PROJECT MEMBER|IGFSA MEMBER|ACIEDD BOARD MEMBER|UN YOUTH
DELEGATE - CHAD 2016-2018|ICANN60 Fellow ||Youth Peacebuilder|VP United
Nations Association of Chad (UNA-Tchad)||