[UA-EAI] Final version: “Considerations for Naming Internationalized Email Mailboxes”

Jiankang Yao yaojk at cnnic.cn
Tue Sep 22 02:52:01 UTC 2020

Thanks for hard work.

One comment:
Do we need to add some discussion about "visual similarity of the string " to reduce the phising attack?

for an example, some sentences:
 In domain name registration practice, there are some good methods to reduce the phising attack based on the visual similarity of domain names(strings).
Registration of the local part of email address is suggested to follow some good practice of internationalized domain name registration to reduce the phising attack based on the visual similarity.

Jiankang Yao